We decided to go all out.
It was SO worth it.
After our party, we enjoyed in the "Root Beer Tasting" portion of the night. We had 16 different types of root beers and did a BLIND taste test. It was awesome. It was A LOT of root beer to swallow after the 16th one, but it was tons of fun. Hanks won, classic, bold, and rooty. Perfect type of root beer!

lol. MY EYESS!!!! Are those PLEATHER pants?? Where the heck did Ryan find those?? hahaha
ReplyDeleteYour hair is actually kinda pretty really big. lol. I'm pretty sure my mom has that exact jacket somewhere too. :)
And I'm sorry, but I think all root beer tastes like cough syrup. But I don't like soda much either, so I'm probably a bad judge of taste. :)
Yall are too cute!
Love it. Who needs a party to dress like that? I love the ugly Christmas sweaters. I'm pulling my collection out tonight for some use. Merry Christmas steeles!
ReplyDeleteJareds turtle neck is my fav... With the chain. Nice.
hahah. i love the steeles! this is such a blast. you all look awesome.
ReplyDeletemerry christmas to my favorite fam!
"Is that Meagan?! What?" -Chris.
ReplyDelete....and then he said how awesome it all was. And I agree!! How fun! I have been completely M.I.A from the tech world, and it has been pretty amazing. Although, now I have to play catch up on all my blogs. Root beer tasting sounds so fun. We did a hot dog tasting in the summer...but root beer sounds more my...well, taste.